Friday, June 20, 2008

Mariner's Game

Last year Charlie and I decided to take our Dad's to the Mariner's game for Father's Day presents. We had really great seats last year, pretty close to third base and like 3 rows up. A ball was actually hit right to us and Len had his hand on it but the kid behind us grabbed onto it and wouldn't let go. Finally, Len gave in and let him have it.
This year our seat were one section over and 27 rows up. I was kinda bummed because compared to last year, those seats weren't nearly as good. I was wrong, I'm wrong a lot, they were great seats. We were able to see the game just fine and we were in a hot spot. Several balls came flying in our direction. My brother, Davi, here in the picture with me, really wanted one of those balls. It was pretty cute. He was like a little kid at a baseball game, he was so sad at the end of the game because he didn't get one.
Some guys in front of us took this group shot of us. It was pretty close to the end of the game and the Mariner's were losing. That's why most of the seats are empty. Oh yeah, Davi took my dad's ticket because my Dad had to fly to S.C. to be with my grandpa before he died.

4 comments:

Carly said...

Davi looks so funny in the pic with you! you guys are so cute!
-carly

Nelli said...

I’m jealous, I would love to go see a Mariner’s game...okay actually I would love to see the Cub’s whoop up on the Mariners in person :)

-Todd

The Potter Pack said...

Hey ... I am not a huge fan of watching baseball on tv unless it is like the world series or something ... but I love going to the games and watching it in person ! I bet you had fun ... too bad your dad couldn't go ... and sorry to hear about your grandpa. You guys look the same ... miss ya'll !! (I want to see some pregnant pics of you ... since we lost contact during that whole phase of your life !!)

Ashley C said...

Hey,

Sorry- I forgot to get back to you about us coming. Nate has been there once for work, but I didn't go with him. We keep meaning to plan a trip and it just hasn't happened yet. But I will let you know in advance when we plan on coming. I really miss the western side of WA.