Sunday, December 9, 2007

IGG infusion



Here is Scarlet a week or so ago. We are at clinic getting her IGG infusion. It takes about 4 hours to infuse but we are there much longer than that every Friday. Some additional news is that they do want to start her on Prednisone for what they expect to be GVHD of the liver. It is a 6 month+ therapy. I actually talked to the transplant dr and she said that we should be able to go home on time still given Scarlets primary care dr is comfortable with taking over her care. Anyway, Scarlet loves reading her books! So stinkin cute!

3 comments:

The Ratnayake Family said...

Wow! Katie, I found your blog through your comment on ours- I can't believe everything I've just read! And I did just read about everything in your blog (it's my down time while the kids are in bed). Scarlet is beautiful! Isn't it amazing how having a child changes EVERYTHING!?! And even more so I'm sure with everything you've had to deal with. Are you still at the RM house? I noticed that you would rather talk on the phone than e-mail. Give me a call sometime- 208-899-4743. I'd love to catch up! Take care! Say hi to Charlie and give Scarlet a hug for me!

J D C and N said...

She is such a sweet baby. All smiles too even with what she's been through. I hope things keep going well.

Anonymous said...

wow, you guys are going through alot right now. I had no idea. I am so sorry. Scarlet looks so darn cute in that pic. reading her book. I hope everything is going well, scarlet will be in our prayers.