Thursday, December 31, 2009

Scarlet was a big helper with making carmel corn for the Young Women group. They all love our recipe...but they don't know that the secret ingredient is having Scarlet as a helper!
She loves "pop-pop", even the plain stuff. Yuck!

Scarlet is a chocolate milk fiend lately, which is awesome! Tons of calories, fat, and protein to help her grow a little faster. I've been too nervous to try regular milk since she seems to have a sensitivity to it. It's been about a year since I've tried and when we did...let's just say, I'm not ready to do that much cleaning again yet.

Debbie and I left Charlie with Scarlet during one of our many Seattle trips while she was getting infused. I was a little nervous because Charlie just can't get up and leave to use the bathroom or anything and leave her alone and the nurses said they wouldn't be able to come and stay with her if he needed to leave for any reason. But, it all turned out great and I got to go and get some awesome U district Thai food.

Scarlet is so used to her routine when we go for her infusions that she goes right to the scale and wall to measure her height. She knows that her feet need to be close together and her head touching the wall. She's a pro!


1 comment:

Ralf said...

I love to see how she ist getting bigger, growing up and enjoying her life, pleasing U all as well.
Thanks for all the pics