Tuesday, June 1, 2010

This big girl loves riding her bike! Charlie cleared the garage so now she has enough space to ride seeing that we live on a busy street and it terrifies me to have her riding in the driveway. When we had our house painted a couple years ago the painter parked his car next to the sidewalk and it ended up totally getting slammed by a driver who wasn't paying attention to the road. So, you just never know. I think we'll start going over to the church parking lot and riding there this summer.

Debbie took Scarlet to the park and brought these pictures home. I got a little wide-eyed when I saw that my little 3 year old was going up the ladder without someone behind her. I guess it's a good thing that she went with grandma and was allowed a little room to grow up. I might be a tad too over protective sometimes...

How cute is this? Theses two are becoming good buddies and I think that's great. They kind of have a love-hate relationship, but they are mostly ok together. Hopefully Scarlet will start feeling more inclined to potty on the potty chair and get into pre-school with him.






No comments: