Sunday, October 19, 2008

WEEZER

Me, Charlie, Sonny, Carly, and Davi at the WEEZER concert. I hate being the first person in the row for pictures but you get a good shot of my new shirt. It glows in the dark! Athena wasn't in the picture because she was taking it and she brought her friend Rachel along who also wasn't in the shot.
They had a trampoline that they would occasionally bounce on while playing and they had a ball they would kick around. Pretty random, but still entertaining.

The lead singer came out with this head thing, pretty much for no reason at all. He walked around the stage a lot like an old man too, weird guy, but really funny!

What a fun concert! We had a great time seeing WEEZER in Seattle. I love all of their albums and they played a good mix which was a lot of fun. The only bummer part was right before the concert began we were informed that pictures and video were not allowed. All of the pictures taken had to be on the sly. The quality was definitely affected because I am a super chicken and hate getting in trouble. I used my good buddy Athena most of the time to block me from the usher was used his flashlight to spot shot and video takers.

3 comments:

The Risdons said...

I listened to Weezer in high school and still love them! You lucky ducks!

Athena said...

Hey, I took a pretty good picture!

J D C and N said...

How fun!!