Saturday, April 26, 2008

Spring is here!




Spring is finally here! We've had a few surprise snow showers and it's still pretty cold at times but you know it's spring when the irrigation water turns on. Charlie was out checking all the sprinklers to see if any needed to be fixed. Scarlet and I joined him outside and she wasn't done watching when we came in the house. She went straight to the doors when she saw the sprinklers turn on in back. She loves being outside. I wish she were normal and could do normal baby things. We bought her a sand box for her birthday, one with a lid so it doesn't turn into a kitty litter, but I just learned that even with sunscreen she is supposed to limit her exposure to the sun unless she is fully covered and has a large brim hat on. The sun's UV rays can cause GVHD in her skin, which I already knew from way back, but my understanding was that she would be ok if she had sunscreen. So, my new adventure is to try and find baby clothes that will not make her too hot in the summer time but will cover her skin so she can out more. Any suggestions are always appreciated!

1 comment:

Anderson Family said...

I love these pictures! I really like the black and white one