Monday, December 15, 2008

Davi and Carly's Wedding

The Wedding Party right to left: Anni (my sister), Stacey, Julie, Carly, Davi, Randy, Jon, and Micah (my brother)
Randy picking up his sweetheart

Our family together.


Grandpa taking Scarlet for a little stroll around the temple grounds.

I loved this tree, I thought there was something antiquish about the moss covered branches and the blossom buds.


Davi and Carly getting their wedding pictures taken. I got a lot of side shots because the angle I was at but sometimes that turns out to be a good thing. I think they look great together.


I realize now that I had some better shots of Charles and Scarlet but the icons were so small when I was choosing...oh well, I love the way Charlie smiles at Scarlet. He's such a great dad; couldn't ask for better.


Athena's mom hooked us up with a reduced price hotel for part of the time we were there staying with the family. They gave us a suite for 25 bucks a night! Scarlet found the alarm clock right away, she loves pushing buttons on anything electronic. We had a great time and it was so nice to have a place to crash without worrying about Scarlet getting too close to the other kids there. Thanks Athena and Athena's mom!!!!



1 comment:

Dickson Family said...

charlie mc scruffersons. he is all scruffy...i have never seen him like this before. love the pics. hate this weather kati...i am going to be sad if i don't see you this whole time :(