Monday, December 15, 2008

Thanksgiving Dresses

I decided to make Scarlet a Thanksgiving dress since I successfully made the Halloween dress, then I decided I only needed a little more fabric and a zipper and I could make one for cousin Starla too. It was a ton of work, but they were so cute it was worth it.
They are both excellent baby models. Here is the view from the front and from behind.
Great job girls!

Thanksgiving is a time to remember all that you are thankful for and we as a family have so much to be grateful for this year. Scarlet is doing well, we are healthy, Charlie has a great job and we have a beautiful home, and great friends and family. Thank you all who have constantly been there for us; we are grateful for all the prayers and support you've given.


2 comments:

Athena said...

Those turned out REALLY cute...you'll have to give me sewing lessons. :) I'm making cookies on Wednesday I decided, you're welcome to come over and sample...

Kelly Shoroye said...

I love the dresses, so cute! you are so talented