Sunday, February 1, 2009

I seem to have misplaced my camera, I had it for our last trip to Seattle and haven't seen it since. I wanted to update the blog today and will just have to use some older photos.
Here is uncle Clayton and Scarlet together on Christmas eve. She's either helping him or he's helping her open a gift. We were able to go to the candlelight service at grandpa Len's Lutheran church for Christmas Eve. It was a very nice service and Scarlet especially liked helping blow out the candles at the end.
Her great uncle Dan bought these Santa hat's for Scarlet and Starla...they are so cute!
They were able to play together awhile before we left for the service.
This year we decided as an Anderson family to go Christmas caroling to some friends and afterward we went to Great Grandma Doris's house for hot chocolate, treats, presents, and more caroling. Thanks Grandma Dor for the awesome time and fun presents!!
Charlie and Len both have recently taken an exam and both found out on the same day that they passed. Len passed his P.E. (physical engineering?) and Charlie the first of 4 CPA tests. Congrats!

3 comments:

Nancy Haskin said...

Hi there Charles! I like your beard! You look so happy. You, Katie and Scarlet are so adorable. I am so glad that things are going well for you. You need to check out my facebook pictures. It has been forever since I have talked with you. Can't believe how time flies by. I love your blog! Nancy Haskin

Britt said...

Sorry about your camera. That's a bummer. Great job Charlie! Hopefully you'll pass the rest. Scarlet is such a cutie!

Luellens said...

Hey! I don't know Larissa. I am however always in search of a good book and saw her blog on yours once and decided to add her to my reading section. So that I can find something good to read when the basket under my bed is empty. How are things with you? Scarlet is so precious. I'm glad to see she is doing so well. I am enjoying Texas a lot. Where in Texas is Nelli? That's the last place that I know of her living. Miss you! Hope all is well!