Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Catching up on Firsts!

Our first Family Home Evening activity. We got the new nursery handbook and did one of the lessons in there with Scarlet. Of course we had to hang the finished work on the fridge...a first for that too.


Scarlet getting her first portacatheter poke. This was a while ago but I thought I would post it anyway.
Her first time having friends over that weren't family. Ellie and Kate are Scarlet's best friends, well, as best as friends go at that age. :)



I thought I would post this as Scarlet's first sad-pouty face. Yes, she's thrown fits before, was sad and cried before, but this was a new face to us. The picture was taken on Christmas Eve and we really haven't seen her make the face again. I think what happened was she wasn't allowed to help someone open their presents or something like that.
Check out Charlie's Chops! That only lasted a day!



6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley C said...

I love her pouty face. How cute. And the "chops" are hilarious!!

Athena said...

Love the pictures Kati! The one with the girls is SO cute! I didn't end up updating my blog tonight...maybe tomorrow? I was REALLY lazy tonight. (every night...)

Britt said...

How fun. I hate to admit it but I LOVE that pouty face. So cute! Don't love the chops though. haha I have a program for editing called Photoshop Elements. It's got all the basics of Photoshop and costs a lot less. I like it. Before that I used Picasa which is just something you can download from Google.com for free. It works well but you can't do AS much. I don't even know what my camera is. It's horrible and I need a new one, but not ready to pay the price for the camera I want. Did you find yours yet?

Stephanie said...

Yay for blogs!

the Roberts said...

she is sure looking big. We havnent tried to do an official FHE yet, maybe in a few months. I hope you all are doing well.