Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lilacs & Mother's Day

Scarlet has been more willing to give hugs lately. She doesn't mind doing it once, but is I ask her to do it again sometimes she doesn't want to. I had to move fast to get this shot.
I didn't get a lot of great shots with Scarlet in front of the Dogwood tree this year. Like the cherry blossoms, I like to do this every year. I love my little girl and I can't believe how lucky I am to be her mother.

Scarlet and Starla had fun yanking the lilacs off the branches and giggling like crazy together.


Scarlet loves to smell flowers! Lilacs are so nice to have in the yard because they are so fragrant and are so pretty too. I love the Spring!



1 comment:

Meg said...

Ahhh!!! Look at those two girls and their red hair! How cute are they? I hope that you had a great mother's day Kati. That Scarlet is adorable!