Thursday, June 11, 2009

Good times

Scarlet and Starla getting a ride from Grandpa at Grandma Daisy's house.

Scarlet loves dogs; especially little ones like Bear here.

Scarlet is growing up so fast. It feels like I can hardly remember her as a baby now. She's saying more words now and even some sentences like, "Where'd it go?" or "Where's Daddy?"


I came home from church one Sunday not too long ago and found Scarlet at the bottom of the stairs in her monkey costume (3-6month size), wearing her daddy's father's day tie, tearing apart my mother's day rose. It was pretty comical to find my munchkin dressed pretty crazy and concentrating so hard on ripping all the petals off the rose.
She's into this phase now where she likes to do or wear whatever I wear and do and sometimes what Charlie wears...like his ties. :)



No comments: