Saturday, October 31, 2009

More Sommer fun in Salmon

I should have done this update sooner. I've been trying to upload Jodi and Juleah's song, but it's been failing every time. So here is the intro to the Salmon Idol Competition and I can't remember what song they were singing in their 80's costumes. Jodi did a good job finding the costumes for most of the people performing in the intro. Way to go Jodi, it looked awesome!
I think Jodi said something about looking fat....Are you Crazy!?!??

Jodi and Juleah sang a song from "Wicked" and got 2nd place. I'm not a fan of Wicked at all, but they did a great job singing. For those of you who just love Wicked, I did try to like it, but I just don't. Sorry.

Liberty and Riley after the show, I couldn't catch Josi and McClay. I love this picture of them, they are so cute.


On stage after their performance and receiving their roses. They were asked a lot fo really weird random questions while up there. Like, "What planet would you be?" I swear the kid MC-ing was on some crazy pills. I think Josi was the only one who could answer that question.



No comments: