Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Little Froggie



I wish I could say bathtime was as fun now as it was in the hospital. We no longer have the cart with the baby tub on it. I now have to bend over the bathtub like every other mom in America. I noticed I have some bruising on my rib cage frm leaning over the edge. I must be doing something wrong. There has to be an easier way to give baby a bath without being in pain the whole time. Ok, so if you know of one...then it is your moral obligation to pass on the secret of easy bathing. : )
It has been fun seeing Scarlet start to play with bath toys. She has two little rubber duckies from Halloween, a vampire and a frankenstein duckie. Pretty funny. These are pictures of her in her froggie towel. So stinkin cute!

3 comments:

Dickson Family said...

nope no easier way. get a towel for the knees and a towel for your chest and get comfy, no tricks for this one....invent it!!

Britt said...

Cute! Well, I used a baby tub, you know the kind they make to put on the counter? Well...ours extends so when you're baby is old enough for the big tub you can put them in there. We started doing this when Howard was old enough to sit well on his own. But if you don't have one...just stick it out. She'll grow so fast she'll soon be sitting up on her own and you won't have to be bending over the whole time.
Brittany

Meg said...

She's adorable! I love the frog towel. We have a baby tub for Tru. We also have a chair that hooks onto the side of the tub for when he gets older and can sit up on his own. But other than that I don't know. I think bathing babies is so awkward!! They are just so fragile, I feel like he's going to slip out of my hands.