Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Tagged again!

Four or more places I have lived~
Germany
Maryland
Hawaii
Washington
Four or more places I have been on vacation~
Maui
Italy
Austria
Switzerland
Four or more jobs I have had~
GNC
Lifeguard
Water Aerobics Instructor
Substitute Teacher (Yeah!!)
Four or more foods I like~ (more like types of food)
Indian
Thai
Mexican
Homemade stuff
Four or more hobbies~

Wow...I don't have a lot of hobbies!

Four or more things people probably don't know about me~
I'm incredibly cheap. I can't stand paying too much for anything. I get a certain amount of money reimbursed from our insurance while staying in Seattle and I still can't pay full price when I go to the grocery store.
I get super motion sick. Charlie and I did a shark adventure tour in Hawaii and I couldn't even pull myself away from the edge of the boat I was throwing up so much. I had to watch the sharks swim from the side of the deck where I lost all of my breakfast and some of my dinner from the night before! I threw up over thirty times!! Not exaggerating. It was still cool to see the sharks, but I have never been so sick in my entire life.
I don't like going anywhere alone. I have a small aversion to it for some reason. I'm not agoraphobic or anything, just prefer to have company. Especially at night or going on a jog where I can't have my cell phone. I've watched way too many CSIs ' to go out at night alone.
I love sports but I'm not especially great at any of them. Which is kind of embarrassing considering my degree is exercise and sport science. But I do love sports of all kinds.
Four things I would do If I were a billionaire~
Buy me and everyone of my family members a dream home. Build a couple homes in Europe too.
Fund research for cancer and rare diseases.
Open a shelter for homeless where they could go to build skills and develop an education.
Start some kind of organization for foster kids. I don't really know what, but I just think there are a lot of kids who need a good home and there aren't a lot of good homes anymore.

1 comment:

Britt said...

Kind of funny how some of the things that you say people probably don't know about you are some of the funny things I remember about you. Although I didn't know about the shark adventure. I was the same way when we finally got the opportunity to go whale watching. I was pregnant and didn't know it so I think that was why.