Saturday, November 3, 2007

Tagged!

I was tagged a little while ago and am just getting around to filling it out...

1- I'm afraid of the dark and I can't sleep alone. Even before I got married I would have my sister sleep in bed with me or somewhere very nearby. I thought by now I would be over it, but no. When my sisters were here a few weekends ago we played sardines in the dark in the ghost basement and my little 8 year old niece had to hold my hand the whole time!!

2- I just realized I have chronic allergies. I still can't believe I never realized that my nose never stops running. It didn't occur to me until Scarlet was diagnosed and I became more aware of everyone sniffling and realized that I never stop. I started taking some claritin and it makes me super wired and feel not hungry for most of the day...very cool. J/K I stopped taking it regularly and just deal with the symptoms...it apparently never bothered me before.

3- I think I have a mild form of ADD. I can barely make it through a conversation without zoning and thinking about something else. It isn't until someone poses a question to me that I wake up and realize I missed all of the important stuff they just said. Which has been a real challenge for me with all this Scarlet stuff. I freaked out in the beginning because I was terrified of missing something...I've been doing pretty good, just have to focus more. The upside to this is that I don't have a gossiping problem because I have trouble focusing and my memory is pretty bad anyway. Your secret is safe with me, I think, I can't remember. : )

4- I have a hard time writing emails it used to be just letters, but now it is both. I love reading them, but I hate writing back. I would much rather talk on the phone.

5- I hate scary movies. I get so scared. I couldn't sleep for days after watching the Ring. I watched a lot of scary movies as a kid and I think that is where the can't sleep alone and fear of the dark stems from.

6- I really enjoy cooking and baking. After watching the food network religiously for the last 6 months I am inspired to start learning new, healthy, recipes. I made a really good zucchini, onion, tomato bruschetta the other night...yummo! : )

5 comments:

Dickson Family said...

this is exactly why we are friends...i am still waiting for my "menu"I too hate the dark and scary movies...phone is mo'bettah, and i love people with add...its more entertaining. so now i know you never listen to me when we do talk....hmmm....interesting

RazakFamily said...

Kati - how fun to find your blog. I found it off Janelle and Meg's sites, and I'm so glad that I did!! Your little one is just BEAUTIFUL, and I'm so glad that I get to see pictures. Check us out http://razakfamily.blogspot.com/
Miss you guys....
-JaiCi & Ifraz

Britt said...

Kati, how fun to read a little about you. I'm so happy Scarlet is out of the hospital. I hope it's not too much of a challenge getting used to her schedule and going back to the hospital for all the testing and such. Good luck. You are a great mother. It's good to see photos of you all together with Charlie, I bet that was fun to see him for a little while.

Britt said...

I just read your comment on the blog. I guess you could just answer like this I guess...the only problem is now I can't remember all of your questions. The baby is coming mid Feb...maybe Valentines. We'll see.

J D C and N said...

I absolutely hate scary movies too...I refuse to see them!