Thursday, October 23, 2008

Flowers to the Brim


Scarlet and I had lunch with Charlie today and afterward we decided to go to Flowers to the Brim and check out their hay maze and pumpkins. We were the only ones there so I let Scarlet run around and play. I heard something about that particular store giving half the pumpkin proceeds to Children's Hospital so we had to buy one there. I love any opportunity to give back


to Children's because they really do care about their patients and do so much good for so many families.

This video is pretty funny. I had to put her in the maze because she really didn't want to do it. She needs a second to get started...she has to stand still when she poops :)

Scarlet got a push out to the car from the lady who worked there. She was really sweet and Scarlet enjoyed the ride!

We had a great day together and hope yours was just as fun!

3 comments:

Nelli said...

Hey there sister,

I always check out your blog, but it's tough to get a minute to post a comment. It's so fun to see Scarlet! I loved the video clip, so did the kids. :o) It's funny because we call Lyndsey "peek peek" too. Did we get that from Jodi or was it something we both coincidentally made up? Who knows. It looks like you had so much fun at the maze. It makes me really homesick seeing your blog but it's wonderful that you get to be near family. I think you are an amazing mom; Not just anyone can go through what you have and still smile. I can tell that you just treasure your lil' girl. :o) Well, we LOVE all of you and it's great to be able to "see" you!

Nelli and family

Dickson Family said...

hey i love the video. counting down till washington days...are you going to be around or what. are you going to carve the pumpkin too or paint? i wanna see pictures. hope all is well my friend...and ya...what is up with peek?

the Roberts said...

gotta love the pumpkin patches. She's a cutie. HOpe your family is well