Monday, November 24, 2008

Nanny Anni

My sister Anni came to stay with us for a couple weeks recently and was an amazing help with Scarlet. She's the youngest sister and has kind of been forced to watch all of our kids at some time or another and I've appropriately named her "Nanny Anni". Scarlet really loved having her around and I have to agree. It was so nice to have someone to talk to during the days and she also watched Scarlet for me so I could work a few days which was really helpful.
Scarlet loves getting into the shoes. She found mine recently and tried them on for size...still a little big for ya!

Deciding which shoes she'll try on next.

Scarlet found Nanny Anni's IPod and was jamming to some music. She figured out how to use the head phones from watching Anni and tried putting them in her ears by herself.

I love the precious moments that come everyday in simple ways, they make all the work of motherhood a joy and just so much fun!




1 comment:

Dickson Family said...

on your last statement...i told you so :)