Monday, March 30, 2009

Hooray for more pictures!

Scarlet and I took a quick trip to visit my parents a weekend or so ago. We were able to catch a ride over with Athena and her kids which was really nice, although Scarlet still cried for a good bit of the time. It's hard being stuck in a carseat for so long! The weather was great in Lakewood, so Grandma Vicki and Scarlet picked up in the yard a bit. Scarlet was such a good helper. She saw Gramma picking up sticks and putting them into the recycling container and went and found some too. She catches on to things so quickly; smart kid.

Grandma helped her find some dandelions in the yard. Scarlet will have millions of those in our yard here pretty soon. Our neighbors will probably come over and spray for us just so they don't get the seed blown into theirs.

Scarlet keeping Starla company while she cried for her mom upstairs.


Uncle Clayton getting his first piano lesson from Scarlet. I've caught her a few tims playing and singing at the same time. She even looks up at the sheet music like she knows what she's looking at. I'm glad I finally got a picture of her!


This is just a stinkin' cute picture. She loves her chocolate pudding!
So, I almost got a new camera out of Charlie because I had "lost" mine. I finally got around to cleaning the van out and found it hidden under the captain's seat. It wasn't actually hidden...if I really would have taken more than 5 minutes to look for it, it was in plain sight. :) Oops.
Charlie told me he almost got me the nikon camera I wanted until I found the old one.
Darn it!




4 comments:

Brits said...

She is so beautiful!

Lose the camera again. :)

The Risdons said...

you should "lose" the camera again! That would be so fun. Will Scarlet ever get to come be with me in nursery? I saw her in the hallway yesterday and she's just so cute:-)

J D C and N said...

She is looking so grown up! What a cutie...my kids love chocolate pudding too. :)

Anderson Family said...

Those are cute pictures I really like the one with Clayton and Scarlet on the piano. She is a cute girl!