Thursday, April 8, 2010

Easter

Scarlet was so excited to get to see her Easter basket. I tried explaining to her that the Easter bunny came and brought the basket...but somehow she still remembers Santa and kept saying "ho, ho brought my Easter basket."

We organized a big Easter egg hunt with some friends and used the church ball field to hide them in. It was fun seeing all the kids get so excited to find the eggs. Scarlet loved it!

She also loved finding dandelions and blowing the seeds...As long as they don't end up in our yard it's ok!


Here's most of the group of friends who joined in. I put Scarlet in her pretty Easter dress because I wanted to get some cute pictures of her. She's such a little doll.

I love this picture because it is only just recently that she has been saying "cheese" into the camera and I actually not only got a frontal of her face but she's also smiling! Wow!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!




1 comment:

Christina said...

That is a gorgeous picture of her!