Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Scarlet's Aunt Kellie's Aunt Chris made her this bunny towel and it is so adorable! I just love it and so does Scarlet! She also made a blue one for baby Ginger (if that ends up her name).

Scarlet loves jumping in the shower with me; It's been an every morning thing lately. I try to talk her into a bath but she wants in with me. I'm trying to put my Americanized view on this aside and remember my days in Germany where this is no big deal, because it feels like it shouldn't be, but then it feels like it should be. I dunno, we'll see how much longer this lasts...

Scarlet and Presley playing paints together! She has so much fun playing finger paints. It's another way for her to practice getting her hands messy and getting used to the feeling of sticky mess. I've realized over the past few months at how much I dislike having anything on my hands and I'm wondering if I've subconsciously instilled that in her. I think I need to start playing whipped cream and paints now, too!

Turning each other into beautiful butterflies! It was the only thing I could think of to say to get Scarlet to explore more with it. It worked, she loved trying to be a butterfly!



1 comment:

Britt said...

I love all these fun photos! I should let my kids do that...maybe once in their lifetime. You look SO Gorgeous Kati! So glad you posted a pick of yourself!