Friday, October 26, 2007

Roll Over Baby!



Here is Scarlet with her occupational therapist. She hates tummy and side lying. She spent most of the time screaming. I'm glad I got a couple shots of her not throwing a fit. Charlie comes today! He hasn't seen Scarlet in a month! I'm excited for him to see how big she is getting. I'll hopefully have some shots of us together. I took Scarlet out on a walk yesterday for the first time and it was so much fun. It's like a 7 minute walk to the RM house so we walked there and hung out for a little while. Her head was zooming around everywhere just looking at everything she'd never seen before. She was pretty fascinated with cars. Could have just been the noise they made but I couldn't get her attention at all while we were walking. The RM house is pretty much right next to a really nice bike and walk trail, hopefully we'll get out more often.

3 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Hi Kati,
I'm glad you found us! It's so fun to see how our old friends are doing. Scarlet is so cute! I can't figure out if she looks like you or Charlie, but she is beautiful!

J D C and N said...

Kati, thanks for all your postings about your tremendous journey with Scarlet so far. I truly look up to you. You and Charlie are amazing parents. Scarlet is a lucky girl and a beautiful one at that!

Dickson Family said...

KATI!!!
I TAGGED you check out my page to figure out what you have to do next. love ya girl!