Sunday, October 14, 2007

Onward Blogging!

So, it's nearly 1 am and I am beginning our blog. And I'm wondering to myself if it was really a good idea to even have a blog and if I just spelled beginning right...it's 1 am. I'm not really sure if anyone really even checks these out or if blogs are really ways to keep your own personal history out in webwonderland for your future posterity to enjoy. We'll see. I probably shouldn't be writing anything being it is so late and I really have no idea what I am doing. But I checked out Megs site...I guess that answers my question about people checking out blogs because I've looked at a fair share myself. Anyway, I checked out Megs site and saw that you can do all kinds of fun things with this blogging business. I feel inspired. Meg, however, is very savvy and I am not. So, we'll see. This concludes blog number 1

1 comment:

Dickson Family said...

love it kati...you are awesome...heres a tip...got to the little edit button under where my blogspot is and edit it so that the title says....my friend, fellow bloggers, or something like that...then add my link where it says and then change it so that the new name is dickson family. that way you can add more people. ps dax went poo!!! big one too!!