Thursday, October 25, 2007



My two older sisters and their kids drove up last weekend and so I was able to get my mother-in-law to stay the night with Scarlet so I could go and hang out with them and family. There were 5 kids altogether so we went to Chuck E Chees...I couldn't have had more fun. Now, maybe it was the fact that I've been holed up in the hospital for 5 months or it really is that cool. I had so much fun!! We played games, got our faces sketched and a picture with the mouse on the car...it was so fun. There were a lot of us there which made it all the more fun. My favorite game was the dance dance thing. Not very good, but so much fun!

2 comments:

Dickson Family said...

hooray i am so glad you updated and you fixed your "friend" section...look at you go. you are awesome...love the pics...keep blogging. happy everything. love ya girl. stay strong for me and look forward to our weekend calls!! sunday might be a better day for me cause i have football and party to go to saturday. hope it works for you too!!

J D C and N said...

Don't feel silly about Chuck E. Cheese- I actually love it there! We had Covey's two year birthday there and I don't think he really cared. I did it mainly for me! haha I love the games.