Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Yummy Carrots



Scarlet's first time eating solids. I didn't know you were supposed to start with rice cereal. Even with all of the Drs. here you would think I would have asked or something. I just got really excited when they told me I could start her on them. I was anxious to start her to try and see if maybe that would encourage her to eat more. She hasn't been meeting her daily intake goals and the drs kept talking about an NG tube again, they don't really anymore because I tell them everyday not to even bring it up. I really don't want to have her go through that again. She was only 5 1/2 months when I started her and she just wasn't ready. She didn't really know what to do with the food and didn't seem thrilled by the taste either. I've started her on rice cereal and she seems to actually like it...I made the mistake of tasting it. So nasty!
PS: Pears are a lot like prunes.

1 comment:

Dickson Family said...

i love the blogging you rock this free world!! scarlet is a pretty neat eater...dax...not so much