Saturday, June 28, 2008

Random Pics of Scarlet

I put Scarlet in her monkey costume again...I do that to kind of gage her growth and she has grown a little bit more since the last time I put her in it. I'm glad I caught this on camera, this is Scarlet kissing her blankie bear. She kisses all of her stuffed animals. She puts their faces in her mouth and starts humming. It's so funny!
Scarlet is really good at sniffing and making monkey faces and they happen to be the same face. Here she is making a monkey face. Whenever we used to ask her to make a monkey face she would do that with her face. Now she just kind of looks at us whenever we ask her to. But, whenever she sees flowers she sniffs and if we even mention smelling something she sniffs and tries to smell whatever it is we're smelling.
Scarlet and I were sitting in the window seat in our bedroom watching Charlie in the yard and the sunset was gleaming light onto Scarlet in such a way I thought it was worth trying to capture the shadow on camera. By the time I thought of it though the light had changed and it wasn't as good as at first. You can still tell it's her though.

3 comments:

Josh said...

Thanks for sharing her monkey face and stuffed animal faces -- very cute treasures. Love ya!

Nelli said...

I love the shadow picture! It reminds me of the old silouette pictures. It's really neat. Lyndsey makes that "monkey" face too and it's so funny. Lyn also has an eating problem... she BITES! lol

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Her monkey face is so cute! She's a funny girl!