Sunday, June 29, 2008

Gramma's Apple Orchard

Charlie and Scarlet in Grandma Daisy's apple orchard doing a little raking and a lot of exploring.
Scarlet loved walking through the trees. It was a perfect day for it too, slightly windy and cool.
She is such a happy girl, the absolute light of our lives.

Scarlet found all kinds of interesting things on the ground. We're working very hard at teaching her not to put things in her mouth. It's funny, for a girl who struggles with actual eating, she likes to put strange things in her mouth!

3 comments:

Nelli said...

Awww! That looks like fun. Scarlet is SO cute; I love her little tights. We love apples; it must be great eating them fresh off the tree. We LOVE you guys!

Niel said...

I know Brittany is usually the one who cpmments, but I was reading your blog and thought I'd say hi. It's good to see you guys are enjoying life. The apple orchard looks like a lot of fun and Scarlet is just adorable. Thanks for keeping us updated through your blog. You have such a great little family.

The Potter Pack said...

She is adorable !! I wish my daughter would cooperate with hats like Scarlet does !!