Friday, March 5, 2010

February Days

Valentine's Day was a lot of fun this year. Scarlet was a helper in the kitchen with her pretty pink apron I made for her. She got a rose from her Papa and a chocolate card from her Daddy. She insisted on wearing this "Kate&Ellie" dress even though it was a 4t! I had to pin up the straps so she could wear it to church and not look like an orphan. It took a lot of talking to get her to put an undershirt on...we had our first talk together about modesty. I think the only thing she really got out of it though was, "No boobies at church."

She loves flowers. Well, she loves to smell them and then destroy them. They were going to die soon anyway, I guess she may as well have some fun with it.

I love my family! Such precious moments...




Scarlet dressed herself that day...in the latest fashion of "Kate&Ellie" clothes. Athena brought us a bin of outgrown clothes and Scarlet put on as much at once as she possbly could. I just love this kid.




3 comments:

Anderson Family said...

Cute pictures! I think its funny as the kids get older they start to let you know what they want such as what clothes or bows they want to wear!

Ralf said...

Dear kati.
Pls cx your mail, or contact me
Ralf

Britt said...

How cute! Love the last outfit. She looks warm and cozy. :)