Thursday, July 10, 2008

Foo Fightin'!

Charlie, me, Len, Mike, and Sonny went to the Foo Fighter's concert last night. Charlie and I had GA tickets so we were on the floor. It was so AWESOME!!!! Dave Grohl is amazing!
There was a stage set up so the band members could walk across and we were right there, not quite close enough to touch but close enough. The drummer cracked me up the whole time. He has this huge toothy white grin the entire time he's playing, it was pretty funny. I've never seen anything like him either; a phenomenal drummer!
Dave Grohl was impressive too. His screaming was even on key. :) It was so awesome.
Charlie and I keep asking each other how our hearing is doing. It felt like you were under water after the concert was over. It still feels a little funny. I have to admit though, I did plug my ears for a little while. It was so much fun! I can't wait to go to more concerts!
We didn't bring extra batteries and of course they ended up dying so we only have a few shots of the concert. Big bummer. Live and learn, right?

2 comments:

Luellens said...

Hey! I found you on here. Scarlett is soooo cute! I'm glad she is ok. Hey I read your blog about being old! Watch it lady I am in my 30's and I don't feel old. Ok maybe a little. I played volleyball last night and I was thinking I don't remember being this stiff in my 20's. =) I tried to leave a comment for Tori on hers but didn't see a place. Let her know I'm on here would you. It looks like all is well with you. I love your garden. You have tomatoes already. I'm jealous. Does Jodi have one of these. I would love to see her family. It has been so long. Take care. I love being able to see what everyone is up too.

Jack said...

Hi
This is Marilyn Arbogast and I was looking for a blog of your mom's...does she have one? So fun to hear about all your families and that you are so happy! Thanks so much...