Thursday, July 31, 2008

5th Wedding Anniversary

5 Years have gone by and it seems such a short time ago we were just getting married and starting a life together. We were married July 25th, 2003 on a Friday evening at Rocky Reach Dam.
My niece Josi was such a sweet flower girl.
Just before the "I do's".
All of my brothers and sisters came except one and for good reason. From L to R: Micah, Davi, Josh, me, Anni, Nelli, Jodi, and Tori
Charlie and his brothers, all except Erik who was on his mission. Brian, Michael, Sonny and Clayton

Bridesmaids : (L to R) Erin, Janey, Sandra (MoH), Jessica, Bailey, Amelia, and AnniGroomsmen and Ringbearer: Cody, Michael, Brian, Kyle (ringbearer), Aaron (BM) Clayton, Davi, and Sonny

Back to where it all began. Our anniversary this year landed on a Friday and we decided to have a family party where we were married. In this picture you can see the TV. We watched our wedding video for the first time ever. It was so fun to be able to see everything we missed with everything being so hectic.
Charlie's aunt Amy perusing the wedding album.
Charlie working hard at the grill.
Scarlet and cousin Dorian playing in the field where we were married.

We danced again to our song,"Let me be your wings" from Thumbelina. Dorian and her daddy are dancing too, so cute.

4 comments:

Lillian J. White said...

wow...congrats! I didn't know you were married there...it's a beautiful area. Hope you had a great day and I'll see you Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And what a beautiful wedding picture!

Erin, Gus & Lucas said...

wow..it doesn't seem like 5 years already! Time sure does go by fast. I love love love your wedding pics! (especially since I'm in one! ha!)

The Potter Pack said...

Your wedding pics are beautiful ... You guys are so cute.